Tuesday 22 December 2009

Lee McIntyre Point and Click Coaching Review – Real User Review

Unless you've been in a bunker somewhere, chances are you've come across the newly released Point and Click Coaching course from Lee McIntyre. The coaching course has been firmly promoted on the back of his latest release the “Upside Down Inside Out Workshop” DVD – over 8 hours of workshop footage that cost $997 and then some to attend.

So what's the deal, why's everyone promoting it and more importantly can it help you?

Hopefully this Lee McIntyre Point and Click Coaching Review will give you the low down from a real user … me. I'm going to do my best to keep on track and make it as painless as possible.

What's it all about?

The coaching program is designed to take internet marketers of any and every level from absolute zero to building their own $20,000 per month business in the shortest time possible. Covering a wide range of skills, this step by step approach to training covers what Lee considers to be the cornerstones of each and every successful business.

If there's one thing to say here it's that the Point and Click Coaching has the perfect mentor, someone who is clearly living the internet dream. Someone who went from zero to over $100,000 per month in roughly two years. A man that made his first $7035.95 in 30 days and a man that can actually teach (in his previous life he was a high school teacher).

My point... there's a distinct lack of bulls**t and Lee's practising what he preaches and has a whole range of high profile, successful students following in his footsteps already.

That sounds an awful lot of work... is it really possible?

If someone had said to be that at the end of the course you'll have a $20,000 per month money making machine in place and all you have to do is this …... I'd either call them a liar or start to feel completely overwhelmed by the amount of work that lay ahead.

Fortunately for me (and you) the Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching is very cleverly organized, presented and over-delivers from day one. From week one you'll be shown his simple and totally logical way to get every student off the ground. This overview reveals how Lee is going to teach you all the skills from marketing, promoting, generating traffic, selling products, creating your own systems and creating your own products.

When I saw the overview my first question was “When do I earn money?” Well the first task you start is the “$300 a day plan”. The beauty is that you not only earn decent money quickly (which covers the cost of the program instantly) it's a way of actually applying the skills Point and Click teaches.

I'm sure everyone agrees that knowing the theory is one thing, putting it into practise is quite another. When you get inot the swing of the course, you start to appreciate how clever Lee's Point and Click Coaching really is. Why else does he have so many fans and over 1000 members already?!

Things I don't like about Point and Click Coaching by Lee McIntyre

To be honest I was totally blown away by the sheer volume of information in the first two weeks. You've got the entire Inside Out Upside Down DVD series plus several hours of interview material that Lee recommends you check out to get a birds eye view on what you'll be learning.

On one hand it's nice to know you're getting a ton of information (even when you're on the 14 day trial) however I was very conscious that knowing stuff won't put money in the bank. So I was a little disappointed that I couldn't start immediately and the first assignment was a week later.

So week two was a lot more satisfying for me as I digested the “$300 a day plan” and got to work. After less than 30 minutes I had the work done and was already feeling good about myself.

The next few weeks took more time to put the 'architecture' in place for the $300 per day … but nothing crazy. I have a girlfriend, full-time job (that I've no intention of quitting) and train at a semi-professional level in sports... and still managed to get the work done. That said it still takes discipline to sit down and just do.

My other qualm was the delay I had to get my 3 week material, it was nearly a week late but the support desk were superb. In fact the help I got back meant I felt guilty for complaining. I've heard Lee say it again and again …. he believes in over delivering and his team certainly did with their help. I've very grateful and wanted to pay them : )

The final irritation is that there is a load of bonus information … why is that an irritation? Just because Lee constantly say's it's free for being a member and I hear myself saying “No it's what I'm paying for” however I think the point Lee's making is that the Point and Click Coaching goes well beyond it's cost delivering over $5000 worth of information, tools and coaching for a relatively modest monthly fee.

So whats the prognosis?

I'm enthusiastic and excited for the future. I've no intention of giving up my day job (I love it) however like many nice jobs it don't pay too well so I'm absolutely confident that the information and tools (something I forgot to mention) provided by the course are limited only by my own desire and persistence. I can't wait until the next week, make weekly progress and feel good.

This is the first monthly coaching program I've every joined. No tell a lie, I'm part of a $27 per month which nearly put me off joining another however there's no regrets to joining the Point and Click Coaching. I was firmly in the 'Get the free Lee McIntyre DVD' and then cancel on day 12 brigade but the quality was too much and the benefits too great.

Sure I can't comment on the weeks that lie ahead however Mr McIntyre has already mentioned some of the stuff that comes and it will only get better as he shares more and more and more. Do I recommend it? Absolutely and if you're not sure just get the Free Inside Out Upside Down Workshop, give it a go for the 14 days and cancel.

He's not like the others who say “If you cancel them you can never come back” Lee is much more ethical than that and someone I actually believe enough to part with my money.

So much for the short review... but then I had to do it justice : )

Check out the Point and Click Coaching for Yourself HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment